by National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada
Summer Kickoff Networking – PATIO TIME!
Join the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada, Pegasus Fintech Inc., Fintech Growth Syndicate, Nikola Tesla Unite Ltd., TokenFunder, Gowling WLG, partners, affiliates and a leading Fintech & Funding community in the heart of upscale Yorkville, on the InterContinental’s PATIO and Proof Bar for a night of revelry and prime networking mixer. Interested in disrupting the finance industry, raising capital or participating in Canada’s growing alternative finance and fintech sectors? Here’s a perfect opportunity to connect with emerging fintech startups (stealth mode) and experts, strategize with partners, pitch investors and mingle with Toronto’s burgeoning fintech ecosystem.
LIMITED TICKETS – GET’M BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!
$25 Early / $35 Standard / $50 Late
- Limited tickets: All include entrance to private event, a complimentary drink, hor’doeurves, prizes and prime networking
- Taxes and fees extra. No refunds 7 days before the event (After Jul 4). Ticket transfers ok.
- If it rains the event will take place inside the Proof Bar
- Checkout photos from last year’s Summer networking event here
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 11 July 2018
5:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
220 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 1T8
Refunds up to 7 days before event
This event is for the Blockchain, Fintech & Funding, AI and Alternative Investing Community
Innovators and investors interested in financial innovation, networking and collaborating with startups, investors, angels, early stage-focused VC’s and industry experts and developers in alternative finance, crowdfunding, fintech, payments, crypto-currency, blockchain, ICOs / STOs, Artificial Intelligence-driven investing and other financial innovation sectors.
- Women founders
- Companies actively raising capital
- Investors and syndicates interested in investing
- Fintech advisors, consultants, and development experts (startups, institutions, researchers, academia, government)
- Financial innovators and developers looking to partner or collaborate
- High growth fintech start-ups (stealth mode) and scale-ups. Private or public.
- Developers looking for opportunities and to connect with businesses
- Funding platforms, dealers, providers and their client networks
- Anyone interested in emerging fintech trends, regulations and industry developments
For more information about this event, please see the full event page
Interested in getting involved as a partner or volunteer?
Contact us: email@example.com